Welcome


Friday, May 25, 2012

Baked Oatmeal With Berries Recipe

Hey guys! Are you always in rush in the morning for school, work, on a run, etc etc? Well, now you can have your breakfast to go filled with fiber and protein! :D Check out Blogilates.com! She has amazing recipes, food/workout tips, workout videos and everything you can ask for about working out! Anyways, this recipe is from her website and I made it last night! I kind of changed it up--my version of it :)


What you'll need:


  • 1/2 cup dry oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 scoop of protein powder (I used whey protein powder from Robeks!)
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1/8 tsp baking powder
  • Small handful of blueberries (I used mixed berries with rasberries & blueberries frozen packed from Trador Joes)
  • Dash of cinnamon
  • Honey ( I drizzled honey on the baked oatmeal before putting it into the oven & after, on my slice!

Directions:

  • Set oven to 350F.
  • Mix all ingredients together in a pan and place in oven for 30 min.



This is when I mixed all the ingredients together, then I sprinkled honey :)
All mixed :)



In the oven :)
FINALLY! It is baked :) Time to eat this delicious oatmeal baked pie!
The best thing about this healthy oatmeal baked pie for breakfast, is that it  does not contain sugar!








At last, drizzle your piece of oatmeal pie with HONEY for taste :)

credit: Blogilates.com


No comments:

Post a Comment