Welcome


Friday, May 25, 2012

Tone It Up Peanut Butter Balls

Mmm! These were so DELICIOUS! After school, when I went home, I checked my e-mail & saw that Tone It Up had sent an e-mail of a Memorial Day dessert recipe! I watched the video on how they made it & I saw the ingredients and directions. So...What do you think was the first thing I did? Yes! You heard me...I went straight to Trador Joes and bought all the ingredients ;)


What you'll need:

  • 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (creamy or smooth) (you can also use almond butter!)
  • 1 cup Honey
  • 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
  • 1 cup Diced Apricots
  • 1 cup Sliced Almonds
  • 1 scoop of protein powder ( I used whey protein from Robeks!)
  • Cinnamon to taste :)


Directions:

  • In medium size pot, on lowest heat- warm up the Honey & Peanut Butter until texture is runny.
  • Mix in Apricots, Nuts and Oats
  • Stir until all ingredients are well coated
  • Cool in fridge for at least 45 minutes
  • Roll into small bite sized balls (about 1 tbs)
  • Enjoy!


 This is how it looked after I kept it in the refrigerator for 45 minutes



 Oh YES they came out delish! :)


 Perfectly shaped peanut butter balls...you can munch on anytime :)


 Almost done shaping them up...


 More of them...



 Of course..I shared them with friends and family! :)
Also, you can put them in your freezer, if you want to save em' for another day..just pop them in your mouth!

 Mmmm!
Source: toneitup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment