Welcome


Monday, June 20, 2011

How To Make Peanut Butter Dressing

After school, I craved something tasty like peanut butter with salad or fruit. But, I had no idea what was in my mind. So I looked online and searched 'peanut butter salad'. I found this site where it showed how to make peanut butter dressing..that caught my attention quickly. I had all the ingredients in my kitchen...so next thing you know, I was in my kitchen making this recipe. I combined all the ingredients together and I used this dressing on my salad and on my bananas and strawberries....Mmmm! Now, it's your turn to try it!
Here are some pictures:

 That's how the dressing looks when you combine all the ingredients together.
 More pix of the dressing...
 Mmmm!


 The banana and strawberry with peanut butter dressing... yum! :)
 You may also eat this dressing with sliced apples and sliced pears.
 Tasty...right?
 Another picture..
 Just fresh strawberries...

 The strawberries look delicious....
 The salad where I mixed the peanut butter dressing on...doesn't it look delicious? Yes it was!
 More pix of the dresssing...
Banana with dressing...


How To Make Peanut Butter dressing
Things You'll Need

  • 1/4 cup natural organic peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions
-Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. You can just mix by hand with a fork or you can use an electric mixer if you want.
-After the ingredients are well mixed you can use it right away or you can store the dressing in the refrigerator in any container and use as needed. If it thickens you can just add a bit more oil and mix.
-This is also a great dip to use with fruit such as sliced apples, slices pears..and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment